Monday, November 7, 2016

Motherhood Monday Never Stop laughing

I can honestly say there are some days I never stop laughing and other days I cry until the tears dry up.  Being a parent is the hardest job I have ever done.

To prove my point here is a list of jobs I have done since I was 12 years old
-Mowing Lawns
-Babysitting
-Buyer
-Prep Cook for Pizza Company
-Cashier; Music store, clothing store, used bookstore.
-Cleaning Lady for college apartments (Gross)
-Telemarketer
-Office Grunt
-Executive Assistant
-HR hiring people for a shady company
-Security for Fortune 500 company
-Paper Route
-Night Security Guard for Telecommunications company.
-Handed a PR job at 19 to help open a company because the person quite. I worked with Manpower and hired and hired learning on the job

Those are the only ones that come to the top of my mind.  I know I have had more because my parents wanted me to know every field of work and understand hard.
I know hard work. I know what it means to watch someone cry because they lost of didn't' get the job. I have felt heartache losing a job or saying good bye to friends.

I have never felt the same amount of Joy I find being a mom.  My son telling me in his bath that his penis is hidden in a cave of wonder at age 3.  My daughter telling me Thunder is the Might Thor throwing down his hammer at age 8. My son lying to be about homework or grades he received. Having to be the one who make rules and I hate and having to keep them. When you see the hurt in their eyes.

Its is the hardest job and yet the most amazing gift I have been given.  I am blessed to raise my little ones at home.  I cry, I laugh and I have learned I need to laugh more as a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.