Monday, August 15, 2016

Why is August 15th Important?

Why is August 15th Important?

Because this goof ball Married me!

Because of work we are hardly together for this special date but if it wasn't for this guy taking a chance on a loud mouth, feisty, fake blonde. My life would be boring and not nearly enough laughs. 
13 years and only for four years did he see my natural color brown and he still stuck around.

I was so scared the day my best friend asked me to marry him but deep down inside I knew it would be my greatest adventure.  I love you forever and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.