Saturday, August 6, 2016

Movie Review Bad Moms

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAaoq0Ie-qt5ZE21Rthivn5Sdk5R9693Qp5VcyElSCRqCURtRn

Movie Review Bad Moms
Stars 5 out of 5

Review:
The second I saw a preview for this movie I knew I needed to see it.  Who doesn't feel like a Bad Mom or parent from time to time.  I do all the time.
The movie has three moms who can't seem to figure out life.  Each one struggles to find the right balance. Mila Kunis character is the perfect mom who works, makes amazing dinners and seems to have it all. Soon she discovers she is done not just being mom but being the perfect mom. She finds two other moms Kristen Bell is the stay at home mom who is overwhelmed with not being able to leave her kids without guilt and Kathryn Hahn is a single parent who doesn't know how to be a mom so she stops trying. All struggle with being full time moms who can't find the right balance. 

The movie had me laughing so hard I nearly spit out my dinner. I ended up whipping away tears from laughing so hard.  This will be my girl movie that I watch when I need to be remind not to take life so serious.
I loved this movie. The movie has sex, swearing but has a great message for mothers who feel lost in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.