Saturday, August 11, 2012

Puzzle Review - 100 Puzzle Quizzes - Grabarchuk Puzzles

Puzzlebook: 100 Puzzle Quizzes
Title:    Puzzlebook: 100 Puzzle Quizzes (color and interactive!) [Kindle Edition]


Review:  Tons of puzzles to make you think and wonder.  Numbers that don’t match, steps to a destination, hidden words, which items don’t belong, and many more puzzles to make you sweat.  I played with this game and lost track of time(more than once.)  The puzzles are addicting and kept me coming back for more.  My son enjoyed this puzzle book also.  He beat me in finishing, his brain seems wired better than mine.

I did find myself wishing that the puzzles came with better instructions on how to complete.  I had to cheat a few times and see if I had the right answer until I got a better understanding of how that particular puzzle worked.  As I played more, I realized that it was easier to figure out what the puzzle was asking.  So the more I played the better I got. 

My only complaint is I found the 5 way button a bit difficult to use when answering.  I would rather have typed the answer, of course that wouldn’t work well for all the different kinds of Kindles out there.  But if you like puzzles and brain teasers, you will love this item.  I played it on my Kindle with keyboard.  Color would add a bit of spice to the game if you have a Fire or other tablet.


Release Date: Grabarchuk Puzzles; 6 edition (June 11, 2011)

Copyright: 2011

File Size: 2706 KB

ASIN: B0055KX5SO

Quick Review: 3 Stars out of 5. 

Where Did I Get the Game:  Sent by the designer for review.

Synopsis:   This is Volume 1 of the Top Rated Puzzlebook: Puzzle Quizzes series. In this brand-new puzzle collection you will find 100 pictorial, hand-crafted puzzle quizzes in different themes: logic, visual, spatial, counting, geometry, matchstick, coins, searching, and much more. Be sure to check Puzzlebook: 101 Puzzle Quizzes, Puzzlebook: 102 Puzzle Quizzes and Puzzlebook: 103 Puzzle Quizzes for more!

Hot News
Over 700 000 downloads for the Puzzlebook series! Discover why thousands of Kindle users are addicted to Puzzlebooks.

Novelty
All puzzle quizzes are original creations by the Grabarchuk Family and delivered exclusively for Kindle.

Interactivity
You can interactively answer and check a puzzle quiz by clicking the respective answer button. Only the correct answer leads to the solution page.

Ranking
The collection is specially created for all kinds of solvers - beginners, skillful, and expert alike. The puzzles are arranged so that you start with the easy (*) puzzles and progress to the hard (*****) puzzles.

Enjoy it in Color Too!
The book is created in full-color. Enjoy a colorful experience playing it on Kindle Fire or in a Kindle app on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, etc.

Happy Puzzling!

Other Reviews:  AmazonReviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.