Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Adventure in Life!

What more can I say the Title says it ALL!!  Fall break as started and for my crew of 4 it is 2  1\2 weeks long which is always a blast because when everyone else is in school we are on break.  We can take a vacation that is a little less crowded.  Only this year a member o my husband sale staff quite over a 2$ pay raise that the owner hadn't decided on.  That leaves my husband and one other full time sales member to take care of the job of four people.  That means break is all mommy.


Most of the time I would be excited.,  In fact we have done a lot of fun things already before my Husband turned into 4 man job.  We went to LA for 48 hours Went to The Getty(The Art and Culture side of the trip) Griffith Observatory(Science and Knowledge portion), and Universal studies.( For Fun Times)

Unless you are me with a rare autoimmune disease who's body dislike everything unless it is slow movement.  Once again I learned a Wheelchair is my bestfriend and I shouldn't have ignored that constantly noise my body was making from walking up and down stairs, shaking of rides and the endless hours sitting in a car in the smallest area to give me kids lot of space in the car.

FYI Mommie can get lost at Universal Studios when you give you child your bag to hold and they follow Dad. No phone, No wallet, Nothing but a smile on my face and I enjoyed life outside 4 walls and seeing everyone's amazing eyes and covered faces

This week we have been trying out hand at arts and crafts with UV Resin and Epoxy Resin.  Lets just say its fun if you are not trying to make anything perfect!!

With that all said we have had doctors appointments for all the kids, I have been puts on a different medication again here hoping Enbrel doesn't make me sick like Humira.  Acid Reflux and Nausea are not fun when they hit out of no where and over and over again.  The other medication is more of a Extra boost vitamin for my Raynards that is crazy BAD! 

I would love to post pictures of our amazing trip but so far my Surface is very angry with me because the glass broke so it doesn't want to be helpful today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.