Sunday, June 9, 2019

Life

I am not ready to talk about the things going on in my personal life.  Yes I know I will talk about my kids, and husband.  Yet I am not ready to talk about my personal physical struggle right now.

I just want to give you all a quick update

1. Its summer break and while I am reading books I am busy mom who has 4 kids demanding my attention 24hrs a day.  Yes they sleep talk and have shouted my name before in their sleep. 
2. I have Doctors appointments that are trying to figure out what is happening with me.  Hoping for a simple answers like you need more sleep;)
3.  Updating the bog has taken 3 or 4th place in my day to day right now until school starts in T-6 weeks and counting.
4. When I have answers I will talk about what has been going on in my physical life but until than I now absolutely nothing.  I have wonderful support from husband, kids, friends, family and so much more than I ever realized.
If you think you are alone in something you just need to reach out to those around you.  I have others who have bee able to help guide me while others are there to just help with the day to day.


Sorry it is so vague but I just do not want advice right now what I should be doing and not doing until my Doctors tells me what or what it is not.

Thank you all for reading my silly reviews. I love reading it brings the crazy days to a wonderful end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.