Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Sorry For Missing Reviews

Image result for Adventures
Maybe when I am ready I will go into details with my personal crazy life You will understand this post a little better......
Right Now...
We will be out of school in a few days and it will me Mommy 24 hours a day 7 days week.  Lots of sun, swimming and adventures hiking in the mountains in the north at least I hope.

So much is happening that my brain can't seem to wrap around everything.  I plan on having reviews posted almost every day whether it is personal, or reviews on food, books, movies and more.

Thank you to everyone who follows and comments on the book review blog.  I love reading and it wasn't until my brother pointed out how amazing it is that a woman with Severe Visual dyslexia and Dysgraphia is able to review books.  I love reading and I might not be able to picture the scenes the authors create. I am however able to get lost in the written word find the adventures, romance, suspense, and the amazing worlds that await me.  

When someone says you can't because you have a disabilities I say "Do it! Try it! After all you might find a hidden adventuress you didn't know about."
I refuse to allow anything to stop me from finding who I am and where I am suppose to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.