Thursday, November 9, 2017

Happy Birthday to the number 1 man in my life

Happy Birthday to my Partner in Crime. Ok ok I would be the one committing the crime he would be the driver or the dashing handsome man woman swoon over. Oh wait they swoon Already.

You are my hero, my best friend, my superman who seems to take on tall towers and never stops. You do what you love and never let any around of rejection stand in your way.

You support all my crazy ideas (IE Spartan Race) and cheer me on when I want to give up on my dreams.

You cry with me, you make me laugh and you are an amazing father.

Who knew I would marry my best friend, my partner at the movies, a man of many skills that seem to amaze me every day and the man who taught me I can fix anything with YouTube.

Happy Birthday Doug Thank you for taking a chance on this crazy lady.

14 years ago we agreed to be partners for Eternity 

Yup always keeping me on my toes. Never know what I will find on my camera's 

New Years Adventures are always the best. 

Everyone needs a snuggle 

Everyone needs to talk to someone big or small

You can see I made 4 copies of the same amazing guy.


Family time isn't always what we expect but it can be fun and never quite

One Heck of An Adventure I will never do again but more than grateful you agreed. You showed me we can do anything when we are together.

Thank you for being apart of my life and our Grand Adventure.



Age is just a number not what defines you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.