Monday, October 23, 2017

Wonder Woman, Princess, Helper, Teaser and junky food kid! She turns 7 today

Today is my Princess, My junk Food kid, The Wonder Woman, The one who teases everyone in the house and pretends she didn't do it even if you saw her.

Today number 3 turns 7 Years Old!  Someday I wonder where the time went and other days I wonder why she hasn't moved out of the house and in college.

Number 3 might drive me crazy on the best of days but she has a heart of gold, a smile that will brighten a room and she loves her siblings while she teases them.

Happy Birthday my little reader. I can't wait to take you to the bookstore and pick out your new book. Ok that is totally what I want to do. Instead we are picking up hot wings and new dance shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.