Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Motherhood Monday on Tuesday School is almost out!!


Ellie Enjoying the Quite because the Crazy Starts

Today Marks one more day until the kids are home every single day for the next 7 weeks of summer!!
(Yup only 7 weeks I really shouldn't be complaining much)

With the dog a lot of plans will have to change from spending hours at grandpas house to now maybe spending 2 max with swimming, treats and home to be with Ellie until she is comfortable in her crate. (So far she loves it but nap time is usually on the floor where everyone is hanging out.

I am hoping we can still go hiking but so far I have to drag her out of the house.  She is scared of cars, bikes, and anything that makes a lot of noise. Yea my walking companion hasn't happened yet.

Training is going as well as you can expect with a lazy bones 6 month old puppy.  She is really not lazy I just call her that because when I want to play she is sleeping and when she wants to play I am sleeping.  Or dealing with the insane allergies.  Yup I am allergic to mu dog. I don't care I love her!!
 She is mostly active during the morning hours but sleeps off and all all afternoon.
We are trying to train her not to be aggressive which is hard because I love dogs that play bite but not bite bite.  When she play bites we make a slight yelp sound and she stops put her head down or tries to lick our faces.
She brakes but only when other dogs are barking outside which guess what we are surrounded by.  She has spend time outside having to learn she can't bark inside the house. She doesn't bark that much inside but when she does it it loud.
 She loves me but I am hoping to get her to love the kids and see us as her pack instead of just me.

I thought living with 4 kids and running around as mom is exhausting add in a puppy and I am out cold every night at 10pm.

Kindergarten Graduation is Wednesday so I better be excited even though I think it is supper silly.

I hope to keep up on the reviews while crazy is happening all summer long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.