Thursday, December 22, 2016

Throwback Thursday Christmas Photos

That's right Throwback Thursday Christmas Photos.

I thought why not show you a few fun photos of my childhood, I and how Christmas has changed for us instead of an old Review.  My computer died and that is where most of my husbands family childhood photos are stored.  I am still in the process of transferring them over to this computer.

ENJOY
Show me your photos Past and Present!


My Family all 9 of us on one couch.


My mother loved matching us for Christmas.


Our First Christmas as Parents

Our First Tree in our First house

My later Christmas present early New Years 

Christmas even wishing the first daughter would arrive
They loved that little Tree

Grandfather

Christmas with our 2nd Daughter in my Arms

Christmas Eve at Grandpa House with my Tiny Army of Humans

Christmas Morning with my little

One of Many beautiful Christmas Trees


Mesa Arizona Temple Lights

First Christmas in our first House



Christmas Morning Adventures



My Childhood home and one of the many snow falls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.