Monday, September 19, 2016

Motherhood Monday Computer dies what do you do?

What do you do when your computer dies? Me?
Well I cried, developed a nice big cold sore and remembered I lived most of my life without a personal laptop no big deal right?

WRONG!
I forgot that my last child's life until age 3 is pretty much saved on the computer not to mention all the family history I had copied and saved. That is when the water works started.
My husband spent the weekend taking it apart and putting it back together.  I cried than he announced he could pull out the hard drive and save everything on it.  I was so happy.

I some how kill every computer and phone I touch in two years and I don't know why.

I would love to share some cute family moments but my brain is still processing the loss of my computer and having to use my phone, family computer (Kids computer) or my kindle to update the blog.

I have to say my little 3 year old has been a doll with lots of hugs and kisses or at least trying to kiss me this week.'

My brain is everywhere and no where at the same time. 

Here it to another week.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no :-( I do feel for you and hope all is salvaged and you are up and running again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to get things moved soon. I did get your email but still playing catch up on the computer.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.