Monday, June 6, 2016

Motherhood Monday Mighty Woman



As I was making breakfast one morning I looked in the backyard to find feathers. That's right feathers and we do not have any pets so... something stalked one of the many pigeons in the backyard, pounced and killed it. I wasn't too upset after all pigeons are flying rats.  I kindly as my husband to clean up the killed bird after work and it didn't happen. The next morning I watched as bird seems to yell at each other as they circled the dead bird. I decided it was time someone cleaned it up.
My husband said he would clean it up but I figured I would show my children how amazing their mom is.  I quickly grabbed a bunch of grocery bags and went outside. Honestly I really didn't want to clean up the bird I grabbed the shove I found it wasn't a whole bird but just one wing with two little bloody bones covered in ants. Gross!!

(One thing about Arizona I hate is the ants here because they bite. Red, Black whatever color they all bite.)

I quickly picked up the wing and a few feathers quickly running out the side door yelling at my husband to spray the ants.
Doug: "Honey its the circle of life."
Me: "Kill The Circle of Life I don't want them in the house!"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.