Saturday, January 30, 2016

Posting Reviews and Life

Please forgive when that comes to Reviews. I know they have been little hit and miss lately. I am reading but with kids it makes it hard to sit down and write the reviews of books I have read. Lets face it by 8:30 I am ready for bed hoping to get 4 hours of sleep because someone needs mom to chase away the monsters or find a missing toy at 3 am. 

The other day I started to write reviews when my 2 year old crawled on my lap and decided it was my laptop or him.  We lasted about ten minutes before his writing skills consisted of aaannndduuujjeeoo.

Enough said I closed down my computer and went to watch Mickey Mouse Club house. I could live a life time never having to Watch Mickey Mouse Club House ever again.

I found several new authors I can't get enough of and lets face it I love Mystery, suspense, thrillers with just the right balance of romance. Can you blame me I think I read every Nancy Drew book ever written. Ok so some of these are not new but I love their books and can not get enough of them. Melinda Leigh, Lisa Hughey, Julie Anne Lindsey, Kendra Elliot, Nico Rosso and I love Evan Katy!

I also love Amazon Crossing Publishing because those books are from authors from overseas that have been translated and so far I have been impressed with the three I have read.  So again I have been able to find more authors to read but scared they won't find success here stateside and I won't get the next book in the series.  I also use my kindle unlimited to be able to find new authors I end up loving.
Aurélie Venem and Stefanie Ros.

My brithday came and went and yes turning 37 isn't a big deal but this year I decided to do it right. Starting off with a fender Bender that wasn't my fault. Poor kid this whole front end will cost in the thousands and my SUV came out with a few more scratches and dents. DO NOT DRIVE AND TEXT!!!!

My tines were alright just a little scared and My insurance lady wish my Happy Birthday at least twice the cop grunted as he handed me the information for my insurance company.
The day was the same as most taking care of kids, homework hair pulling out but than Hubby brought home Pizza (Never have pizza because all 4 tines hate pizza.) My tines bought me each a gift which I loved.

Nothing is better than having a birthday with family and friends.

With all that being said I am looking at post three times a week with Throwback Thursday! Thankful I have the help of other reviews, my kids who love to read and friend whom I bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.