Sunday, September 27, 2015

I think I am figuring this out

So I think I am figuring out this blog stuff but please let me know what I need to change, fix or something you want to see more of.  I am working on Movie Reviews and I can't wait to see The Martian with Matt Damon it looks amazing! I was asked if I had read the book and for once it was nice to day no! So I promise to have that movie reviewed and than when I get the chance I plan to read the book as well.

Product Reviews are a little hard for me to get my brain wrapped around but I realized I need to be objective like books but honest so they can fix the product to make it almost perfect. Lets face it the only perfection is the person currently typing this post. HAHAHAHA Just Kidding.

School break is starting this week and anyone who has more than one child will understand my feelings right now. I am scared to death. However being Arizona the weather is getting cooler I mean we don't hit 105 anymore its more like 102 but the nights are in the 70's! AMAZING
So if you find that not every day here is a post please understand it is because I am keeping 4 tiny humans alive and healthy.
I have some great books coming my way for the month of October and some older books I have finally been able to read.
I need to run because currently one of my daughter is under my chair and the other is demanding I explain why she needs a bath. The boys thankfully are playing nicely together but that will not last long so I better sign out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.