Thursday, August 14, 2014

Product Review - Phytoceramides Skin Therapy Supplement - Purely Holistic


Product Name:  Phytoceramides Skin Therapy Supplement

Manufacturer:  PurelyHolistic

Review:  I have been taking these for the past 2 weeks and I plan on taking them until the bottle is empty – so 1st off I am thirsty about ½ hour after I take these pills - also these taste terrible so swallow fast– SO I am drinking more which is good and also the added benefits of the added vitamins is a plus for these pills.  I am also gluten-free so being rice based is another plus.  I have yet to find a downside to these pills. Plus plus plus for sure so far.

After taking these pills for 2 weeks this is what I have discovered.    My hands - this is what I first noticed about 12 days after taking the product - my hands looked less sunken and the veins that stick out seemed less pronounced.  I wasn't even thinking about the pills when my eyes caught a good look at my hands and I thought, "when did they start to look pretty again?"  I have always had veins sticking up in my hands and arms, but lately(last 2 years or so) they seemed to be huge and today they look smaller since the skin around them looks better and more fuller.  This alone makes me smile and think these are worth taking.  

As for my face I cannot say I see a huge difference yet- remember it has only been 2 weeks-  but my hands speak volumes about this product so I will keep taking them and see what happens.  I do expect my face to plump up like my hands and that should help the thinness under my eyes look better and my crows feet to improve - I am 45 years old and I have extremely pale skin and so some days, from a lack of sleep, the skin under my eyes is very dark.  

I think the change will be small when this bottle of pills runs out so that is why I am not waiting to post this review, but I plan on buying more of these pills and continuing this process for at least 3 months since 12 weeks is when they say you will really see a difference in your face.  I already see a difference in my hands so I know it will be coming for my face.  I have taken before shots of my face so I will take one at 12 weeks and let you know.

Description: TABLETS THAT TRANSFORM YOUR SKIN AT NO RISK:We take great pride in the RESULTS our phytoceramides produce and we are so SURE that it will work for you that we offer a 100% NO QUESTIONS ASKED money back guarantee. If you're not delighted with your results just let us know and we will refund 100% of the purchase price.

THE SECRET TO A NATURAL FACELIFT WITHOUT SURGERY: Don't take our word for it, Dr Oz called phytoceramides the natural facelift. He illustrated how phytoceramides work from the inside out, hydrating skin and binding it together making it thicker. This adds fullness and thickness to the skin, defying natural aging, chasing away wrinkles and flaky dry skin.

100% PEACE OF MIND WITH USA MADE PHYTOCERMIDES: No need to risk buying phytoceramides from Asia or other continents. Purely Holistic phytoceramides is produced right here in the USA. We ONLY use 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS, with no nasty fillers or artificial ingredients - our capsules ARE SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS. All our products are manufactured adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) giving you 100% peace of mind.

GLUTEN FREE AND FORTIFIED WITH VITAMINS A, C, D and E FOR MAXIMUM RESULTS: Our product is gluten free and has 100% of your DV of vitamin A, C, D and E improving your overall wellness as well as the long term health of your skin.


SAY GOODBYE TO WRINKLES WITH SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN PHYTOCERAMIDE:Purely Holistic phytoceramides use rice based phytoceremides which have been clinically PROVEN to be SUPERIOR to Liowheat based Phytoceremides. CLINICAL STUDIES proved that rice based phytoceramides were up to 33% more effective at improving the signs of aging skin than Wheat phytoceremides. Our phytoceramides hydrate, thicken and bind the skin from the inside out. This reverses the aging process that naturally occurs with skin making YOUR SKIN fuller, thicker while REDUCING wrinkles and crow's feet WITHOUT the STARTLED look you can get with Botox..

Other Reviews:   

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.