Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Things We LOVE Review - Larabar - Uber Bar Cherry Cobbler


Product:  Larabar - uber bar Cherry Cobbler - 

Maker:  Larabar

Review:  Love Love Love these big time - I am gluten and dairy free so snacks are hard to find - there bars are fabulous - it tastes like a candy bar and I don't even miss the chocolate in this delicious snack bar.  YUMMY!!!!!  I just wish our Walmart would start carrying them again - there carry other flavors which are good - but of all the ones I have tried I love these the absolute best - I would reach for one of these above a candy bar any day.  

One drawback is the  cost they are at least $1.25 each but well worth the price with the flavor - sweet - crunch - chewy - goodness in your mouth - I really do love these and I am a chocoholic but these satisfy that craving as well - YUMMY go and give them a try you will be happy you did.

Safety Warning
Contains almond, pecan and cashew ingredients.

Ingredients
Almonds, Dried Cherries, Brown Rice Syrup, Pecans, Raisins, Cashews, Dates, Honey, Sea Salt. - Yep folks that is all that is in these delicious wonderful yummy snack bars - my kids love them too!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.