Monday, June 3, 2013

Monday Musing - finals and books we have received

Finals are here and the push to get everything done is getting to me.  I have asked friends, family and anyone who has read a good book to give me a review so I can post it on the blog for all of our readers.  I have a few weeks left and then I can get back to reading myself.  I really miss reading something other than text books.

So if any of you have a book you read and would like to review...Please send it to me and I will post it...please keep it clean and appropriate.  A review of as little as 300 words would work...or give me another novel about the novel, either way would be wonderful.  Thanks so much.  
Randy the Raindrop - I'm a little raindropRandy the Raindrop is about a raindrop who loves to make friends with boys and girls and see them having fun on a rainy day.

Randy enjoys dropping by to make new friends and visiting those he already knows, wherever it may be raining. You never know where in the world he may land--on your front porch, in your backyard or in the park nearby. He loves to see children having a happy day, rain or shine.

To Randy the Raindrop, every boy and girl is a special friend.
Hey! Don't Forget the SunscreenHey, Dont Forget the Sunscreen helps parents to gently instruct children on the grave dangers of unprotected sun exposure while stressing the importance of vitamin D. Author Kim Kennedy encourages families to take sun exposure seriously in order to avoid the consequences that so many have tragically suffered. She hopes that providing children with the knowledge needed for ultraviolet ray protection will better equip future generations of parents and children to be more proactive and prepared.
Tainted Love“My name is Isabel Cruz, and I’m nineteen years old, almost twenty. I go to Lincoln University where I’m majoring in English. I’m a straight-A student, and I know what I’m doing with my life, but things weren’t always that way. Or rather, I’ve always known what I wanted, and it just hasn’t always gone along with society’s views. In high school, I had an affair with my swim coach. I wanted him, and I took what I wanted. We were together until I graduated, but he had a wife and kids, and I left him behind to come here. I left everything behind to come here. At least that’s what I thought.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.