Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday Musing - Products We Love Reviews

I want to start a new review title in which I review some of my favorite products....maybe home or school or work or entertainment or personal items.  I may just place these reviews in when I come across something I just adore or someone in my family adores.  I don't want top add things I am not absolutely in love with just to fill an empty page.

I got the idea from a Christmas gift this year.  My sister said she didn't know what to get me so she gave me a few of her favorite things.  I love them all...what a fabulous idea that was and maybe she got it from a friend or Oprah...who knows...but I loved it and will now be using it in my blog.  

I have posted a few already and I have to say that everyone of the things I post about is a product I love or someone I love, loves.  I will not post things because I need a posts, I will only post things I love and use.

If you guys have products you love let me know and I will give them a try....I love trying new things and I love recommendations from others.  I have found so many fabulous items by listening to others talk about them.

So the Products We Love Reviews will only see things that are wonderful and I hope you love them also.  Thanks, Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.