Saturday, January 17, 2015

Product Review - Texting Gloves for Smartphones and Touchscreens



Review:  When these came in the mail I just looked at them in the package and thought they looked like every other pair of texting gloves I had bought in the past - I opened them and pulled them on my hands and I was wrong - so soft inside and so much warmer then my other texting gloves have ever been - I was pleasantly surprised and so happy to get these to try out.

It is cold here and I have been wearing these and they do a great job - I do wear mittens over the top of these when I am outside for long periods of time - I do this so I only have to take off my mittens to text and not lose all the heat in my hands.

I love these gloves and am excited to have them to wear everyday this winter.  Also they work great with my smartphone - great job with my ipad - 

I received these for an honest review


Description:  TEXTING GLOVES ~ Decide to type smart in the cold! No more numb fingers in the name of wintertime texting.
SMART TOUCH GLOVES ~ You'll LOVE the luxurious, soft feel of this premium material and brushed interior.
SMARTPHONE GLOVES ~ Buy a couple pairs now! Everyone in the family gets cold outside, but who can let their phone go? You've got 'em covered.
WINTER TOUCHSCREEN GLOVES ~ Our latest "Touch-nology" is all wrapped up in your fingertips for smart, fun, warm smarphone love oudoors.
100% Winter-Smart "Wear-antee"! Don't LOVE our iPhone Gloves for any reason at all? Just let us know for a FULL Refund. Your Satisfaction is our #1 Priority!


FEEL LIKE YOU'RE TEXTING IN THE SUMMER...
But Baby, it's Cold Outside...
Don't let the cold cramp your style! These premium Smart Gloves utilize our most recent "Touch-nology" to keep your fingers cozy, comfortable, and doing all the things warm fingers do best, like:
*texting in the nippy air on your Smartphone
*using a find-my-car app in a freezing parking lot
*placing phone calls during snowball fights with no interruption
*snapping that perfect wintry shot on your iPhone
You'll LOVE how they FEEL...
iGotTech's #1 Best Gloves are made with attention to detail of premium materials for comfort & durability. Enjoy a full Season or more of warm-fingered texting bliss with every pair.
Our Famous 100% Winter-Smart "Wear-antee".
If our #1 Best Gloves construction quality, or anything about our product is not up to par: WE WANT TO KNOW. Our Top Priority is your satisfaction, and stand behind our premium products. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return your purchase for a 100% refund, no questions asked. You literally RISK NOTHING trying this Premium Product Today.
> Get 1 Pair for your chilly hands & Extras for your phone-loving family members!

Other Review:
Simple Savings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.