Sunday, January 25, 2015

Product Review - Credit Card-Sized External Battery Charger



Review: This is about the size of a credit card but thicker - I love external batteries - I was at the doctor the other day and I needed to call home and my battery was too low so I plugged this guy into my phone and BOOM power and I could call home and even play games - it charged my phone all the way up by the time I had gotten home - I just tossed my phone connected to the charger into my purse and when I got home instead of charging my phone I charged this charger instead so it was ready for the next day.

It is so nice to know you do not have to find a plug to charge your phone- and with this little charger you don't need to carry a cable because it is built in- added bonus - you are always ready to go with this little charger - I love that it comes with the cable built in - the other I have tried require a separate cable to charge your phone.  More to carry - but with this charger there is nothing else to carry just the charger -

My kids fight over this charger and today my daughter was yelling where is the charger I need to be on a bus for 4 hours and will run out of battery - I need it.  So I took it out of my purse and made her promise to take care of it and bring it back - a great tiny item to take with you for more power - it gave my ipad a good 20% battery life the other day at a meeting so I was able to finish and not have to search for a plug and my cords in my bag.

I received this item for an honest review.

Description:  

Power Theory® Credit Card-Sized 2500mAh Portable Charger External Battery Pack with built-in USB & Apple® Lightning Cable. The PowerCard is a Lightweight Backup Phone Power Bank That Fits in a Pocket or Wallet and Works Great for iPhone 5/6, Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Nexus and More.

  • THE POWERCARD - A PERFECT COMBINATION OF POWER, SIZE & WEIGHT. Many products claim to be "the world's thinnest, lightest power bank". Usually that just means they don't have enough juice to actually charge your phone enough to use it. If you compare our ratio of weight (60g/2.1oz), to compact size (3.75 x 2.4 x 1/4 inches) to powerful charge (2500 mAh Real Capacity) you will not find a better external battery charger for emergency situations or those days where you need a little extra power.

    NO MORE FUSSING AROUND IN YOUR BAG FOR ANNOYING CHARGING CABLES. A portable battery charger is not really portable if you have to also carry the cables that easily break or tangle. Our smartly designed external power bank has a built-in Micro USB and Apple Lightning Cable meaning you have everything need to charge your phone when you need it the most.

    NEVER RUN OUT OF BATTERY POWER AGAIN. External battery packs are a great idea in theory, but we found that we never seemed to have them on hand when we needed them the most. To solve this we designed the PowerCard. Our lightweight design means you can always carry the charger with you whether you are out on business, travel or at a restaurant. Our A+ Li-Polymer battery cell (2500 mAh) means that you can depend on the PowerCard to fully charge almost all smartphones.

The Problem: 


People love their Smartphones - until they run out of power. Usually at the worst possible time: Traveling. Outdoors. At a party. At a meeting. During a blackout. Or having car trouble. 

The Solution: 

With the PowerCard you always have reserve power available, in your wallet, pocket or bag. The 2500mAh premium battery is big enough to charge your phone. It has been engineered with a new "S-Power" chip for intelligent charging and extra safety protection.It turns off automatically and charging is easy. Just plug in the Micro-USB or Lightning adapter to your phone and you will see the LED light turn red as it rescues your phone from battery death. 

Size Does Matter 

It's almost the size of a credit card, only 1/4" (6.3mm) thick and weighs just 2.1 oz. (60g). You can also say goodbye to annoying cables and bulky portable chargers. 

TECHNICAL INFORMATION: 

Size: 3.75 x 2.4 x 1/4 inch (95 x 62 x 6.3 mm) 
Capacity: 2500mAh / 3.7V 
Input: 5V / 1A (max) 
Output: 5V / 1A (max) 
Weight: 60g / 2.1oz 
Recharge Time: 3-4 hours 
Cycling Time: 500 times or more 

WHAT IS IN THE BOX: 

1 * Power Theory PowerCard PTX-2500 (2500mAh) 
1 * User Guide 
1 * Apple Lightning Adapter 
1 * Amazing Lifetime Customer Support 

Our Guarantee 

Power Theory is a small business founded by tech enthusiasts who are 100% committed to customer satisfaction. Give us a try and we will make it worth your investment! If you have a an issue with one of our products and we will fix it or 100% money back. 

Order the new PowerCard today!

Other Review:
Review Stuffz   photo above is from this review - 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.