Thursday, August 25, 2011

Monday musing -on a Thursday - College Drop-off

  We are on our way home from driving out to Utah to drop our oldest off for his first year of college at Brigham Young University in Provo, UT.  I'm a bit teary about the whole thing, but he is very excited about meeting his room-mates and getting started on the next chapter of his life.

   Its a long drive, about 24 hours, we will not be seeing him again until he flies home for Christmas, I think that is the hardest part for me.  I will definitely miss my son.  My husband and I are both alumni's and seeing how the campus has grown will be fun, along with hearing about the things he is doing and the friends he is making.  Now I just hope he learns to study!  Please.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.