Saturday, April 30, 2011

Author Interview with C.V. Hunt author of Endlessly


Spring Blog Hop starts tomorrow and the author will be giving an autographed copy of this book away.  Come back to enter tomorrow.  Thanks

Today I am interviewing C.V. Hunt, author of Endlessly.  Here are a few things you might find interesting about her and her new book.

When did you decide to sit down and write a book?
It was a year and a half ago. I had a close family member pass away suddenly and another was diagnosed with terminal cancer. It made me take stock of my life and what I had accomplished, there were a lot of things that I had always wanted to do and see. I have always been a big reader, and I’ve always wanted to give writing a try.

What inspires you?
Music. I listen to a wide variety. People find it funny that I will listen to classical one minute, and then the very next song is screamo.

What else have you written?
I have written two and a half (still working on th half) more books that follow this story. The second book is titled Legacy. It will continue where Endlessly stopped, but it will be from Ashley point of view. Each book that follows in this series will be first person, but from a different character. I don’t have an exact date of when Legacy will be released, but I am shooting for the end of this year.

What is your favorite food?
French fries, just about any kind too. Sweet potato and seasoned fries are the best.

When did you first like vampires?
When Francis Ford Coppola’s Bram Stoker’s Dracula was released. I was just in awe of that movie. That is when I picked up Dracula and read it. Then I moved on to read Anne Rice’s Vampire Chronicles, and within a couple years Interview with a vampire came out in movie theaters. Somewhere within that time I feel in love with them.

If you were turned, who is the first person you would drain dry and why?
I don’t think I could single out one particular person. But I pretty sure the world would be one less real monster, such as a sex offender.

If you were an incarnate, what would you be?
I think I would like to be a born knowing and to help people. In a way, you would be immortal. Always being reborn, and never forgetting any of the world’s history that you experienced.
Record store, why is this the setting?

Music has always been a big part of who I am. When I was younger I wanted to work in a record store. That was my dream job. If you worked in a record store, you would always be up to date on the latest music, and even get to sneak a listen to albums that hadn’t been released.

Anything you would like to add?
When I picked up the first printed copy, I felt as if I had accomplished something that I had always dreamed of doing. I hope people enjoy the story as much as I did writing it.

I would like to thank the author for allowing me to read her book, I wish her all the luck in the future with this one and the next books she writes.  As with all my reviews I do not know the author personally nor have I been compensated for my review.  Thank you all and keep reading.

9 comments:

  1. Their can never be to many vamp books

    (\___/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

    alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com
    http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love someone not afraid to admit to loving fries!!

    mk261274 at gmail dot com!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed the interview. I love vamp books. I will have to check Ms. Hunt and her book out.

    Judy
    magnolias_1[at]msn[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the interview, vampire books tend to be good ones. I even marked this book as a to-read on Good Reads :) Krystal edysicecreamlover18ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed the interview!
    veltara(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never enjoyed vampire books but I'm willing to read them. Haha. I also enjoyed French Fries but I stopped because yahoo news said it can turn you old in no time. Bwahaha. Facts are fact, great interview!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go vamps! Huh, if I was born incarnate, I wouldn't know what to do. Music definately inspires me. My friends will find me listening to 2 totally different things and it will be normal. For me at least.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was introduced to this book on goodreads.com and have been hoping to get a chance to read it because it's received some very good reviews. I can understand the author's suddenly having to take stock of life and pick up that pen and write in an attempt to make life worth something. Hope to read the book soon.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great interview and this sounds like a great read. Can't wait to get my hands on this and excited there are more books to follow

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.