Tuesday, June 29, 2021

As you can see Summer has arrived.

 I have so many rand my review to write its insane. I feel horrible I haven't been on top of the blog and my excuse is summer with 4 kids.  We have been swimming every other day. Two went to camp, two went to grandpas and my hubby treated me to a getaway to my happy place Disneyland.  

Even though that pretty much happened all in the same week. The prep lasted almost two week add in lovely friend MCTD flare up.  I pretty much just survive each day.  since returning from my 3 days away from Motherhood life I am still dealing with a flare up but jus the tail end of it. Unpacking and washing all the clothing used or not used during came has taken up most the last two days.


I AM BACK!!

Until family reunion in a few weeks.  Which I believe will be a total of 42 people in one house Give or take a an adult, adult grandchild or baby grandchild. 

Pray for our souls or as my teenager would say "You don't have a soul to pray for." Pray we make it home in time for school starting last week in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.