Monday, March 20, 2017

Motherhood Monday LDS Youth 2017 Trek

If you are not Mormon or Lds this might seem really weird.

4 days of pushing a handcart has taken my beautiful brain and made it very very tried. I hope to give a more detailed story about the Trek later but right now I am still in need of sleep but since I am a mom of 4 kids on spring break I will only post a few pics.

Story to come Later.  Just know it was the greatest experience of my life that I will NEVER EVER do again.  I wore enough sunscreen to fill two bottles and yet I am burned and peeling.
My Family



Sleeping area

Red nose. Cold Morning. Yup the Hormel hat isn't very pioneer of me.

Our Company ready to go 200 Youth between 14-18


Trying to keep the cart from tipping over

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.