Monday, August 25, 2014

Book Review - Ben's Day! - Marc C Collins

20822674
Title:  Ben’s Day


Review:  This is a cute rhyming book about a boys first day of summer – he is quite a character that reminds me of my boys who are crazy and want to do everything at once and not have to wait for anything – we have run through the zoo so we can turn around and walk through at a normal pace just so we make sure we have not missed anything in our first run through – literally a run through – So I think I understand where this little guy is coming from – the need to do everything now and now is a common experience around here with 5 kids.

I love the illustrations they are well done and go with the story – so fun to see what he is doing along with the cute phrasing of the story – I think this is a great story for kids and I think they will really enjoy it since they love to be busy and run around all summer long not to mention winter, fall and spring.  Kids are busy and this book makes that funny and fun to read about.

Give it a try I think this is a book you and your children will enjoy.

Published:  Published February 13th 2014 by Self published
ISBN:  9781495491139
Page Count: 36
Quick Review:  5 out 5 stars –
Why I Read this Title:  sent by the publisher for a review

Synopsis:  A linear, fast-paced, non-segue look at a day in the life of Ben; an only-child on his first day of summer.
 Mark C. Collins
Author Information:  Been an artist all my life, professionally since about 1986, and have written poetry and short stories as a hobby along the way. Now I write and illustrate children's books of my own.

Other Reviews:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.