Monday, May 19, 2014

Things we Love Review - Prom flowers 2014 - C-lytes

C-lyte 


For Prom I made the flowers since the prices are ridiculous and my son wanted something unique, so we found these fun light-up stems from C-Lyte - they come in 3 stems like I used and in 5 stems that are a bit more expensive- I got a great deal on the 3 stems so that is what we went with - they are easy to work with and push into the flowers without ruining them or at least after I ruined a few I figured it out.   I had a fun time making these and found it not difficult after watching many YouTube how-to videos - what did we ever do without YouTube - it knows all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.