Saturday, October 15, 2011

Product Review - Sentsy warmer - wax melter

Like a weathered beach cottage, Hampton is casual and chic. Creamy white glaze is rubbed from the simple, debossed motif to expose the terracotta base for a distressed, timeworn look.  It also can go with almost any decor.


My aunt gave me this for my birthday, I think she is reading my blog.  I love scented candles, but complained about the kids blowing them out and messing with the melt pattern(if they don't burn long enough to even out the melt(the wax all level) then they burn down in a tunnel instead of using all the wax.  It's a waste of an expensive candle.)


Along with this beautiful melter, which uses a light bulb and wax squares instead of a wick, she gave me three scent bricks.  Blueberry Cheesecake...yummy what a fragrance, Autumn Sunset...autumn scents that you find with baking, Coconut Lemongrass...a fresh scent I love for everyday.  You will find this beautiful melter on a shelf in my living room filling my home with wonderful smells.


I would love to try other melt pots, plug-in varieties, holiday types...etc., but currently Scensy is my favorite scented candle(wax melter) out there.  I do not sell for Scentsy and neither does my aunt, she purchased this at a home party a friend was having.



2 comments:

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.