Monday, May 16, 2016

Motherhood Monday and its Late I know

Every Sunday I sit down and write whatever crazy thing happened to me and the list this week is small but emotional. I have decided to keep a lot of it to myself until thing settle down and I can better understand what to do next.

Instead here is my tale of the computer. I sat down last night and went to turn on my computer my "Only" outlet to the "real world" it didn't start. FREAKING out but I thought out loud "No Big Deal."

 I save everything to the cloud or one-drive or goggle thingy. No big deal. Until I realized I hadn't done it yet. I was waiting to do that after I finish scanned all the family documents and photos.  Why would I do that you ask? I have no idea.

When my computer didn't start the crazy anxiety train took off and all I could think about was the three months of my husbands family history I had scanned and the last month of scanning my personally family photos. Than it hit me I hadn't put any photos from the last two years on the cloud and there were ALL on my compute. 3. 2. 1. FREAKING OUT! 

I couldn't think of anything else but that I just lost all of my 3 year old son's last two years of his life. Freaking out in my head my husband worked his magic and BAM it turned back on.  We quickly went to work moving everything to the cloud.  Now anyone who wants to hack my life can do it but trust me its lots of kids singing, being super cuter random photos and just my family.

As I am typing from my computer I have learned an amazing world BACKUP!!!  15,000 photos BACK THEM UP!!

Alright now that I yell at all of you to BACK up your stuff. Hopefully I will remember that from now on so I don't lose my mind for several hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.