Monday, February 10, 2014

Things we love review - Spray Tans - Norvell - 5 stars


With Minnesota white skin this winter I decided to give a spray tan a chance before going on a caribbean cruise- I met the women above who gave me the instructions and left me to undress.  The set up was in a small room with the pop-up you see in the background.  I undressed to a bikini bottom and then she came in to explain the procedure- she then started spraying my skin.  It was cold, but she took the time to evenly spray my front, back and both sides.  I was not to shower, use make-up or deodorant  - lotion - or anything on my skin for 8-24 hours- I felt sticky and needed old clothes to wear home incase the tan got on my clothes.  

The next morning my skin was really dark - after I showered - patting dry only no rubbing - I looked completely natural but with a nice tan that was not to dark for my skin tone.  My feet looked fantastic against my pretty painted toes and most of my skin flaws - stretch marks - varicose veins - etc were not noticeable at all.  My husband also did this and looked great - we had a healthy sun kissed look but without the UV danger.

We flew to Florida and then off on the cruise - on the first morning Davids side of the bed had a funny stain from the tan - he sweats at night I guess because my side was all white.  My clothes never showed any color - I wore bikinis most of the time.  I was tanned nicely for the trip-

7 days and the sun I was getting seemed to blend well.  I was not as tan when I returned from Florida as I was when I left - I am a huge sunblock user and went through 2 large bottles of 70 spf for my body and 1 bottle for my face.  I didn't get burned and loved the trip.  My confidence was high with the tan I received allowing me to wear bikinis and feel fantastic about the way I looked.  Having 5 children can really wreak havoc with your body.

I would recommend this to anyone wanting some color without the danger of tanning beds and the sun.  I will be doing this again and again.  Hard to see the tan, but I felt and looked great.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.