Sunday, January 8, 2012

Review of a helpful tip in the book - The Help -

After reading the book and than seeing the movie twice, the advice of sticking a match between your teeth when chopping onions really resonated with me.  I chop lots of onions, great flavor, and my eyes always water.
Success!!!!!
I have chopped two plus onions on three different occasions with a match in my mouth and it works.
It really works.....no more tears.
I now keep a small box near the counter so I don't have to go looking when I want to chop onions.
Thank you....The Help for that helpful suggestion!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to try this next time I cut a lot of Onions.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.