Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Husbands Woman - Dee Dee M. Scott


ISBN: 9780615327129
Copyright: 2009
Pages: 198
Quick Review: 2 stars (out of 5)

Why I Read It: I read and review any books I win on Goodreads.
Where I Obtained the Book: I won an autographed copy on Goodreads.
Synopsis: Young and beautiful twenty-year-old Meshia can have any man she wants, but who she can't get enough of is her thirty-eight-year-old married lover, Byron.

Successful attorney Byron enjoys being the world of two women:a wife he loves and a mistress he lust for.
Wife Alexandra has based her sanity on the faithfulness of her husband Byron. When she discovers their hidden affair, she takes Byron and Meshia into a bizarre world, one of which they could never have dreamed of, not even in their worst of nightmares.
Review: After reading about a quarter I began to wonder how this book got published. The writing was stilted along with the dialog and it was way too farfetched, maybe it would have been better if she had added a vampire or two(I don’t know, but it needed something.) I continued to read and at the end I looked up the publisher and it was self published.
The story was way out there and the writing needs work, I guess there is a sequel. I won’t be reading that. I put the book on Swap and the next day someone requested it, I hope they like it better then me.

Author Biography: Dee Dee M. Scott began writing songs at the age of six. By the time she was twelve, she was writing poetry. At the age of seventeen, four of her poems won first place in an International Poetry contest, and she was traveling throughout the U.S speaking on racial unity, diversity, and equality.

Dee Dee's poems, A Pile Of Beautiful Red Roses, God Is, and, An Angel Given Wings To Fly, were published in anthologies, After The Storm and Nature's Echo.

Dee Dee is a rising songwriter, poet, author, playwright, and motivational speaker. She is also the founder of Ahsyad Publications.

Recently, Dee Dee was chosen to represent Columbia, S.C as a member of the National Association Of Professional Women for 2010/2011.
She resides in Columbia with her children and husband of 13 years, Danny L. Scott.

Dee Dee's freshman book, My Husband's Woman, is available to order now.

Dee Dee has also written an inspirational poetry book titled; I've Never Seen A Hearse Pull A U-Haul. It will be released in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.